Living Green Facebook Page

Living Green Facebook Page
Click on the Picture and join me on Facebook for some great articles on how to live a green, happy, healthy life!

Saturday, November 10, 2012

Ran out of my Shaklee Cinch Shake Mix :(

I have been using Shaklee Cinch Shake Mix and have consistently lost weight every week. I am down to 151 from 167 lbs. working towards 140. Love this product I have been able to loss the fat and keep my muscle. I replace one meal a day at about 12pm it keeps me full until dinner time. I Love this stuff. Just ordered more :) You can order your Cinch Shake Mix which comes in Strawberry, Chocolate, Vanilla and Cafe Latte. It is $40.80 Mine lasts about 30 days using one scoop for each day. Works out to about 1.36 per day for lunch. Can't beat that!!!! I eat whatever I want for dinner although I am leaning towards the more healthy side these past few months. I have to confess I am not exercising like I should. Order your shake mix here in your favorite flavor. http://greenproducts.myshaklee.com/us/en/ Shaklee also offers the Cinch Starter Kit which includes the following Your Cinch Starter Kit includes: •Vanilla shake mix canister (15 servings) •Assorted Cinch shake packets (14 packets) •3-in-1 boost™(42 count) •Assortment pack snack bars (10 count) Which comes in 3 flavors I love Lemon/Cranberry •Energy tea mix (28 sticks)Comes in 2 flavors I like Pomegranate the best •Daily journals (2) •Cinch program guide •Cinch logo shaker cup •Cinch pedometer •Cinch tape measure http://greenproducts.myshaklee.com/us/en/ Please send me an email By filling in the want to learn more section on the right hand side of this page if you have any questions. Have a blessed day.

No comments:

Post a Comment