Living Green Facebook Page

Living Green Facebook Page
Click on the Picture and join me on Facebook for some great articles on how to live a green, happy, healthy life!

Friday, November 2, 2012

Learn How Laura Went From Size 10 to Size 2

Learn How Laura Went From Size 10 to Size 2 Order Cinch here http://greenproducts.myshaklee.com/us/en/ Many of the Shaklee Family have been asking, "how did she do it?" Shaklee Senior Vice President of Sales & Field Development Laura Evans used the Cinch® Inch Loss Plan to go from a size 10 to a size 2*, and now she tells you how she did it. “If I can do it you can do it! I’m over 40 and a mother of 3 with a full time career and travel schedule. I lost 35 lbs and went from size 10 to 2!”† If I can do it, you can do it! For years I have been spending time taking care of everyone else in my life – my children, my husband, my family, my friends, my job, my staff, my boss and my customers. So it is no wonder that as my family grew and my responsibilities grew… so did I. Sure I had all the excuses and reasons why. But after watching my parents struggle thru cardiovascular disease and open heart surgery, I knew this was not how I wanted to age gracefully and not what I wanted my kids to experience. So I took another look at the Body Mass Index chart and realized I was not at a healthy weight according to the medical data. That’s when I knew I needed to make a change. I chose Cinch® from Shaklee. I was tired of “yo-yo dieting;” I have lost and gained hundreds of pounds many times over. I wanted to lose the weight and stop the yo-yo. I knew the preliminary clinical study with real people conducted with Shaklee Cinch resulted primarily in fat loss, not muscle loss. I knew muscle helps metabolism. I set my goal low: to lose 15 lbs in 90 days just like the clinical study participants had achieved. To my surprise, not only did I lose the weight, I started to change my body shape! I went from “mom look” to athletic. Something I have never been in my life! Cinch changed my life for the better, for good! Start now http://greenproducts.myshaklee.com/us/en/

No comments:

Post a Comment