Living Green Facebook Page

Living Green Facebook Page
Click on the Picture and join me on Facebook for some great articles on how to live a green, happy, healthy life!

Sunday, October 9, 2016

Tinnitus Terminator

Lets take a journey. For years I have suffered from Tinnitus a constant ringing in my head which has no known cause. It began years ago when I had two plugged ears and visited a local clinic. They washed my ears out with hydrogen peroxide and water. Within a few days I had a full blown double ear infection. Upon a doctors visit for this as I was in agonizing pain the doctor said it was the worst he had ever seen. I went through rounds of antibiotics over several months and the ear infection finally went away. Seemed every time I thought it was gone it would come back with a vengeance. But then came along the ringing. I tried everything to get rid of it including a trip to the dentist. Nothing worked. And since its onset I have suffered through 24/7 ringing. As the years rolled on I got used to the sound and I am able to function. But sleep is often hit and miss. I had truly given up on finding a cure and then came across something called Tinnitus Terminator. Now the question does it work? Since this program literately fell into my lap I am going to try it. And will post my results along the way. It is a 30 day program and requires daily sessions of sound therapy. Therapy I can do at home. I have looked at other therapy and gadgets but they were all way to expensive. So why not try this and hope for the best. So in order to record my progress I am setting up an event on my living green page and will keep you posted on the progress. I obliviously can not post the program itself due to copy right laws. If it works I will recommend it. If it does not work then at least I will save others from the hassle.

Join my on my 30 day journey lets see if this works. 

Click Here!!!!My Journey starts here!!!!!

Update:
We are on day 11 click the link above to see the progress... Does this program work?

No comments:

Post a Comment