Living Green Facebook Page

Living Green Facebook Page
Click on the Picture and join me on Facebook for some great articles on how to live a green, happy, healthy life!

Saturday, October 22, 2016

Isochronic Tones to ATTRACT MONEY - Subliminal ABUNDANCE Messages

Wanted to share a page I found concerning Isochronic Tones. Do they really work. Well I decided to do a little experiment over the last week. I was skeptical as I had chosen one that promised to help financially. As a believer in the law of attraction I did know that with the right mindset you can attract more money into your life. I began listening on Monday 17th and listened to it set on repeat through friday the 21st. So Monday nothing fantastic happened but I found my mood was lifted after listening. I was happy and carefree and thought if nothing else that is definitely a plus. We live a very busy life and with the added stress of caring for my mom with advanced dementia it can get pretty stressful. So I was pleased with this new feeling of happiness and no worry.



Tuesday I stopped by a local store and bought a lottery scratcher ticket I won 100.00 dollars. But at this point felt ok maybe it is just by chance. I continued letting the video play in the background throughout my day. I stopped at the store while at lunch that day and turned it in thinking ok lets keep going and purchased a few more tickets putting 70 in my pocket. I won 7 more dollars.



I waited until Wednesday to turn in the new winning tickets. Wednesday morning I turned them in putting the 7.00 back in. I won another 50.00



Thursday i turned in my 50.00 and bought a few more tickets putting another 20 in my pocket. I again hit 50.00 on one of the tickets I bought.



Friday morning I stopped and turned in my new ticket buying a few more with no wins. Which kind of made me think maybe this was just by chance. During lunch on friday I decided what the heck let's get a 3.00 ticket  and to my surprise another 100.00 winner.



So does it work well test it for yourself. I am leaning towards yes it works and yes I will continue to listen to it. My mood has been lifted all week and I have been much more relaxed. So what do you have to lose. Play the video in the background throughout your day and see if it works. I would love to hear your experience with it. Please come back and share in comments!




No comments:

Post a Comment