Living Green Facebook Page

Living Green Facebook Page
Click on the Picture and join me on Facebook for some great articles on how to live a green, happy, healthy life!

Saturday, October 15, 2016

Silk'n FaceFX anti-Aging device does it work!!!!!!!!!

Several months ago I purchased a Silk'n FaceFX anti-Aging device. And like most was inconsistent in using it.

Well last Monday 10/10/2016 I got it out and decided that I would use it no less than 3 times a week. Today will be the third time I will be using it this week. But before I get into to what the results have been let me give you a little background on my skin and what I hope to achieve with the device. I turned 46 this year and well to be honest my skin was starting to look old. Wrinkles seemed to appear over night that I had not previously noticed. Crows feet at the corners of my eyes became deeper. My skin looked dull and I was getting tired of having my makeup sink into all my fine lines and wrinkles by mid day. Over recent months I attempted to cover my wrinkles testing all kind of makeup. None of which really worked. Either my face looked super greasy by mid day or the makeup would settle in. I also noticed my skin was sagging near my jaw line giving me that lovely appearance of a basset hound. Okay maybe I am exaggerating a bit there but still was sagging I started thinking maybe it is time for a surgical face-lift even going as far to research a good doctor. Soon realizing I am not rich and this was going to have a hefty price tag. After getting over that brief moment of yeah I am a working stiff and don't have a private jet to fly to the best doctor in the world for a face-lift I remembered. "I have a Silk'n FaceFX anti-Aging device sitting in the bedroom, lets try that first".

Some the problem areas I really want to improve were my wrinkles around my eyes, sagging jaw line, laugh lines, neck, forehead lines (I have had all my life)  and last but not least these lines that have developed vertically along my lower checks.

So what have been the results of this little device? Well the crows feet have decreased greatly and I can not even see them now unless I truly inspect them. The lines on my lower checks are still fairly visible. My jaw line however is more tight and not sagging as they had been. My laugh lines have decreased some. My overall skin tone has evened out and my skin seems brighter. So not bad after 2 uses.

I spend about 20 minutes using the device while I am watching TV or scrolling my time line on Facebook. My unit came with a small bottle of oil seems very similar to mineral oil. I place about a dime size amount of oil on my face and I am ready to go with Silk'n FaceFX anti-Aging device. pretty simple stuff. So over the next few months I will be posting updates. So far though I can say it was worth the purchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment