Living Green Facebook Page

Living Green Facebook Page
Click on the Picture and join me on Facebook for some great articles on how to live a green, happy, healthy life!

Saturday, October 15, 2016

Kombucha Tea does it do anything?

I am not a huge tea fan but do keep a bottle of Kombucha tea on hand. I will be honest here I am not a fan of how it tastes. However I do enjoy its benefits. I have found it to help the following. Well without getting graphic here it does clear out the intestines very well. And when I am consistent in drinking it, it keeps my stomach from feeling bloated.  A about a month ago I was coming down with a cold. in combo with some garlic and vitamin C I also drank of large amount of the Kombucha tea. needless to say within a very short time my cold was almost gone and the symptoms were almost non existent. So I do highly recommend drinking it there are all kinds out there below is just one of them. 








No comments:

Post a Comment