Living Green Facebook Page

Living Green Facebook Page
Click on the Picture and join me on Facebook for some great articles on how to live a green, happy, healthy life!

Sunday, September 18, 2016

The Law of Attraction and some of My Favorite Picks

Through out my life I have used The Law Of Attraction to Manifest many things including an abundance of money at different stages in my life, New Cars, Homes and a Wonderful Husband. My Husband has been using the Law of Attraction for years before it was the thing to do and understood its power.

The question everyone has is does it work the answer is Yes. It takes commitment and work and desire. It requires your dedication. I know that some have left the impression that all you have to do is wish for it and BAM there it is. It takes a little more than this. I am also working on an e-book to help guide others. But for now below our some of my favorite books that have helped me along my journey.








No comments:

Post a Comment