Living Green Facebook Page

Living Green Facebook Page
Click on the Picture and join me on Facebook for some great articles on how to live a green, happy, healthy life!

Sunday, February 17, 2013

My Business Is Exploding with Shaklee 180™!

Get Started Here with your Shaklee Business When I found myself a single mom with no job, no money and no direction, I was terrified. I had to move in with my parents to put a roof over my children’s heads but Shaklee 180™ has completely changed my life! In January I shared my story with 11 people and sponsored 7 new members and sold 9 Shaklee 180 Turnaround™ Kits! The most amazing part of this month is how many referrals I’ve received. I have already booked six events just from referrals! Everyone wants to participate in 3 for FREE!* As a single mother of one-year-old twins my schedule does not always allow for 180 events. But I didn’t let that stop me from sharing my own Turnaround story of losing 100 pounds** and inviting others to have their own Turnaround™ with Shaklee 180. With the help of my amazing uplines, Toni Banner (Senior Executive Coordinator, NY) and Linda Giampia-Hicks (Coordinator, NY) I created a Shaklee 180™ webinar that allows me to have 180 events without ever leaving the house! The Shaklee 180 marketing system is brilliant. I don’t have the know-how or time to be making invitations and flyers on my own and I am far from what someone would consider a sales person. But that didn’t have to be an obstacle with Shaklee 180™ because Shaklee took the work out of it. Everything I need is right at my finger tips. Beautiful e-Invitations, short videos and calls that I am able to use in lieu of fielding questions, make organizing parties, webinars and one-on-ones a breeze! And I don’t have to worry when I host a party that I might not say the right things or be able to convey just how awesome the 180 program is because all I have to do is be a gracious host and press play on the awesome Turnaround™ Today DVD! Literally, anyone can do this. And the best thing about the 180 marketing tools is that they have increased my closing rate! That is something to get REALLY excited about! I now have the income I need to provide for my children. We are apartment hunting and I am having a blast doing it! And I now have the freedom to dream about what the future holds, not worry about it. I became a Director on FastTRACK in just one month, my points toward the Dream 2013 Incentive trip are multiplying daily, I’m sponsoring new people and I am musing over which car I am going to buy with the Shaklee car payment I intend to earn in the very near future! There is no doubt in my mind that the Shaklee 180 program will help make my FastTRACK dreams come true!*** Get Started Here with your Shaklee Business

No comments:

Post a Comment